Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #30715 at 11:09 pm on Jan 18, 2019
I use their chicken and beef as my regular concentrate when I don't have homemade on hand or need to boost flavor in something. So I really wanted to like the seafood stock base, but it just didn't thrill me. It was OK, but for me it was missing that briny ocean essence that I want in a seafood stock.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30715. Has anyone used the Penzeys seafood soup base? Considering buying to add - Curious1 - 7:44pm on 01/18/19 (6)
- I have... - Richard in Cincy - 11:09pm on 01/18/19
- Thanks. Have you found anything you recommend? [NT] - Curious1 - 11:24pm on 01/18/19
- I think seafood and vegetable are the elusive "bases"--the real thing is just so "real" - Charley - 12:41am on 01/19/19
- Better Than Bouillon Vegetable Base is very good. So is the BTB Mushroom Base [NT] - CathyZKauai - 3:22pm on 01/19/19
- Not in concentrate form. - Richard in Cincy - 4:05pm on 01/19/19
- So wish I could buy something like this. [NT] - Curious1 - 5:06am on 01/20/19