Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I wish there was the original Chx chow mein, but times have changed and I guess so has tastes
Joined: Apr 13, 2006
Posted to Thread #30893 at 8:28 pm on May 14, 2019
I don't live,there any more so its not like I can check off each chinese restaurant I go to until I find the one that still makes it the old fashion way.
We are talking about the late 50s thru the 60s.
Other messages in this thread:
- 30893. Chinese restaurant in Vancouver, BC - oli - 2:19pm on 05/14/19 (7)
- You ought to try Vij's Indian restaurant. [NT] - Charley - 2:42pm on 05/14/19
- Chinese food in YVR is outstanding, real, genuine. I probably can't get names quickly enough tho. [LINK] - Marg CDN2 - 6:03pm on 05/14/19
- Ha. I just had both of his cookbooks from the library! [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:22pm on 05/14/19
- Thanks for the link [NT] - oli - 8:30pm on 05/14/19
- What is YVR? [NT] - oli - 8:32pm on 05/14/19
- Ah. Sorry. It is the local common code for Vancouver, the airport code. - Marg CDN2 - 3:58am on 05/16/19
- I wish there was the original Chx chow mein, but times have changed and I guess so has tastes - oli - 8:28pm on 05/14/19