Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Please consider donating to help update our site code
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #31080 at 1:06 pm on Sep 13, 2019
I have a genuine fear that we'll lose all these wonderful recipes and people connections if our code isn't updated soon to a more updated, scaleable and safe software solution.
In other words, something from this century.
Please help by contributing to an startup fund of $1,000 - $1,500 to help Paul initiate his customization process. Several folks have already sent him donations for which he is very grateful. If enough users donate $30-$50, it would help with the initial import cost.
If we all help with the cost, we all help to retain something very special.
The Donate Button is at the bottom of the screen. I have safely used my credit card for years but you can also use Paypal. I don't think Bitcoin is an option.
Thank you, my friends.
You can contact me at mef dot boo dot g mail dot com
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 31080. Please consider donating to help update our site code - MarilynFL - 1:06pm on 09/13/19 (11)
- I used my CC in August with absolutely no problems. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 2:23pm on 09/13/19
- Me too. Everybody contribute please! [NT] - CathyZKauai - 4:29pm on 09/13/19
- I sent him some coffee money a week or so ago but will also contribute to this project [NT] - Janet in NC - 5:34pm on 09/13/19
- I added my donation to the pot. [NT] - judy-mass - 7:07pm on 09/13/19
- Me too [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 10:53pm on 09/13/19
- Me, too! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 8:47pm on 09/13/19
- My donation is on its way! [NT] - wigs - 1:31pm on 09/16/19
- Me too. I'm mostly a shy lurker but I like how genuine this site is. Not curated or commercialized. [NT] - Junebug - 1:28am on 09/17/19
- Done! Thanks Paul! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:54am on 09/17/19
- I did too - I'm very grateful for Paul's work and the generosity of - emtd - 11:08pm on 09/21/19
- Done. Thanks Paul! - Earnie - 5:38pm on 10/20/19