Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
anyone make ginger beer?
Joined: Dec 31, 1969
Posted to Thread #31248 at 10:09 pm on Dec 11, 2019
I made a batch a few weeks ago in my fermenting crock pot (10L) and it was great but I wanted to try some tweaks. I didn't want it super sweet so I cut down on the sugar but this also I think made it less bubbly. I read one suggestion of adding fresh jalepeno peppers to the fermentation and it gives an extra bite. thoughts or experience?
Other messages in this thread:
- 31248. anyone make ginger beer? - pmassell_93 - 10:09pm on 12/11/19 (6)
- Sorry. I made ginger ale and it exploded so I have excused myself from all things fermented. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:52pm on 12/14/19
- explosions are the best part! [NT] - pmassell_93 - 5:14pm on 12/15/19
- My grandfather made root beer. We used to lay in bed at night and count the number of - CynUpstateNY - 7:51pm on 12/16/19
- that is a fun memory. it works well in fermenting crock - pmassell_93 - 9:56pm on 12/16/19
- Doessoda stream count? 😁 [NT] - AngAk1 - 10:07pm on 12/16/19
- That was a grinny face at the end! [NT] - AngAk1 - 10:08pm on 12/16/19