Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sandy, I've had lunch at Balthazar......
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #370 at 11:48 pm on Jan 10, 2006
the food is fantastic, and the description "large bustling brasserie" is so apropos!
The tables are small and crowded close together, but the food and ambience couldn't be better.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 370. Hi, Has anyone ever made Gravlax??? - marg in pa - 6:37pm on 01/09/06 (23)
- A bit of a different take on gravlax - Durward - 8:35pm on 01/09/06
- Gretchen, I tried this after the last time yu posted, It's great. Thanks [NT] - joanie - 9:17pm on 01/09/06
- Me, too and I agree- it's a real keeper! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:39am on 01/10/06
- Marg, you can freeze the salmon, after it's cured, and it keeps VERRY>> - Moyn - 9:53pm on 01/09/06
- Hi Moyn,>> - marg in pa - 10:35pm on 01/09/06
- Marg, your presentation sounds lovely..... only one thing missing>>> - Moyn - 10:58pm on 01/09/06
- OK... here's the REC: Smoked Salmon - Moyn - 11:28pm on 01/09/06
- Damn, I had found it for you Moyn and was just about to paste it in >> - Joe - 12:07am on 01/10/06
- My favorite is Hot Smoked Salmon. Here's the recipe: (m) - Michael in Phoenix - 3:24am on 01/10/06
- I am absolutely drooling, Michael! - GayleMO - 4:33am on 01/10/06
- Michael, this sounds wonderful.... this is what the Jewish>>>> - Moyn - 12:59pm on 01/10/06
- This is just what I have been looking for, thanks Michael.... - KarenNoCA - 1:56am on 01/11/06
- Thanks, Joe. You're a pal.... it just goes to show you, how>>> - Moyn - 1:03pm on 01/10/06
- Moyn, I've added it to Favorites up above so we can find it forever! [NT] - AngAk - 11:30pm on 01/10/06
- Thanks so much, Ang.... NT [NT] - Moyn - 1:17pm on 01/11/06
- Hi Moyn..about freezing. - Marg CDN - 3:59pm on 01/10/06
- Hi Marg.... Yup, I just use regular saran, & double it.... then a really>>> - Moyn - 4:08pm on 01/10/06
- Rec: Gravlax – from The Balthazar Cookbook [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 1:34pm on 01/10/06
- Sandy, I've had lunch at Balthazar...... - judy-mass - 11:48pm on 01/10/06
- I’m green! I’ve been “chomping at the bit” to go there. - Sandy_in_Philly - 1:10pm on 01/11/06
- Here is a recipe for Gravlax that was on the Today show...today.nt [NT] [LINK] - Jillelaine - 3:34pm on 01/10/06
- YES!! This is the one that I make. Love it. Never any left over to freeze. Definitely can use - Marg CDN - 3:50pm on 01/10/06
- OK the one that Jillelaine posted is the one I used. I put it up this afternoon>>> - marg in pa - 11:17pm on 01/11/06