Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Interesting comments we've been making about the Food Network. I've been
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #3649 at 2:56 pm on Sep 22, 2006
noticing that the Canadian version...Food TV...is now asking (almost begging) its audience to provide feedback on its programming; sounds like basically anything that the audience wants to say about it. This is such a good sign of a corporation that wants to make it and knows how, and therefore, probably will survive.
Of course we have to recognize that there is a difference between listening to and acting upon comments. I wonder if Gail's would have survived more happily if it actually believed what its audience was recommending.
Other messages in this thread:
- 3649. REC: Stuffed Foccacia with Roasted Eggplant and Oregano from Michael Chiarello. I like to pick on [LINK] - Joe - 2:50pm on 09/22/06 (5)
- Interesting comments we've been making about the Food Network. I've been - Marg CDN - 2:56pm on 09/22/06
- Food Network Canada didn't want comments on programming or TV "Chefs" - Susan_Calgary - 1:52am on 09/23/06
- Rec: Salisbury Steak (Stupidly Simple) Let's give some love to Food TV>>> - orchid - 6:55pm on 09/22/06
- I made this! It was great. But I love salisbury steak. I'm a working class hero at heart. [NT] - clofthwld - 10:59pm on 09/22/06
- As much as you can't trust a lot of those recipes, because they don't test them - clofthwld - 11:03pm on 09/22/06