Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
I absolutely agree cast iron is the way to go but sometimes I need to make a lot and
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #455 at 1:03 am on Jan 16, 2006
make it in 9' square pans because 4 pans fit on each of my oven racks. I personally prefer it made in a cast iron skillet. Lovely, crunchy crust.
Other messages in this thread:
- 455. ISO T &T Jalapeno corn bread recipe(nt) [NT] - sherri in IN - 11:48pm on 01/15/06 (10)
- T&T REC Mexican Cornbread - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:37am on 01/16/06
- Thanks, Cathy. Can I use a 9 x 13 pan for this? [NT] - sherri in IN - 12:40am on 01/16/06
- It is a little large for the recipe- I use a 9" square pan but you could double the recipe [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:51am on 01/16/06
- Cornbread is WONDERFUL when baked in a hot cast iron skillet! - GayleMO - 12:52am on 01/16/06
- Yes, yes, yes..this is the way to make cornbread! [NT] - ValinFL - 1:00am on 01/16/06
- I absolutely agree cast iron is the way to go but sometimes I need to make a lot and - CathyZ from Kauai - 1:03am on 01/16/06
- I agree about the cast iron, but I need a big pan for my book club(more) - sherri in IN - 1:59am on 01/16/06
- Beefy Mexican Cornbread recipe. - Sherry-TX - 12:07am on 02/01/06