Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Aw gee Sylvia, I just saw the recipe up there. Time for my all time theme song!
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #4226 at 6:43 pm on Nov 2, 2006
Link: Sandy's Theme Song
Other messages in this thread:
- 4226. Prepared Sautéed Shrimp with Chardonnay-Dijon Cream Sauce for tonight's dinner. Please vote....... [LINK] - Sylvia - 12:18am on 11/02/06 (6)
- Quack-Quack!! Sylvia, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 12:46pm on 11/02/06
- I made it too. Can I say that we found it just okay? [NT] - Marg CDN - 3:45pm on 11/02/06
- Certainly Marg. Honest feedback is the best feedback. [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 3:48pm on 11/02/06
- But I really liked the way the shrimp cooked...making brown bits that are so usable after. [NT] - Marg CDN - 10:49pm on 11/02/06
- Aw gee Sylvia, I just saw the recipe up there. Time for my all time theme song! [LINK] [IMAGE] - Sandy_in_Philly - 6:43pm on 11/02/06
- Geez. Now I can't get that tune out of my head. [NT] - Marg CDN - 8:12pm on 11/02/06