Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Just a typo. See directions, "Place saffron in small bowl - - -"
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #5296 at 8:35 pm on Jan 11, 2007
Other messages in this thread:
- 5296. ISO: saffron rice - good recipe anyone? - cheezz - 4:39pm on 01/11/07 (9)
- My Indian cookbook is at home but if you go to the old Gail's [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 6:16pm on 01/11/07
- Here is the link to the recipe. Is brown sugar the substitute for jaggery? [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 6:59pm on 01/11/07
- Ha! You picked the only part of the recipe that is dissimilar to mine but, to answer your question, [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 7:22pm on 01/11/07
- thanks, her recipe mentions brown, but then doesn't finish the line [NT] - AngAk - 7:27pm on 01/11/07
- That's interesting... the recipe for saffron rice calls for 1 tsp. saffron rice!? [NT] - cheezz - 7:53pm on 01/11/07
- Just a typo. See directions, "Place saffron in small bowl - - -" [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 8:35pm on 01/11/07
- Maybe we should just try Julia's---it has vermouth! [NT] - AngAk - 8:42pm on 01/11/07
- LOL! Yeah, who needs sugar... [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 1:02pm on 01/12/07
- Here is a T & T from Julia Child - REC: Saffron Rice - LisainLA - 6:28pm on 01/11/07