Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Looks good Michael! I find that some people like the stuffed Kitchen Sink omelets---
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #5421 at 3:16 pm on Jan 22, 2007
and at work, I have an omelet or scramble of the day every day, but people can also invent one from the pan of chopped stuff on my work table and some do choose everything.
Some simple favorites are:
Bacon, Tomato and Cheddar
A Russian, which is chopped cooked potatoes,chopped green onion and cream cheese
Italian Sausage, mushrooms and provolone
Mushrooms, red bell pepper, Swiss, sometimes meat
Greek with feta, olives, sundried tomatoes, spinach.
Lots of Mexican combos--green chilies, onion, tomato, spicy sausage?
And the old favorite - Joe's Special, a scramble with hamburger, onions,spinach, and parm.
Taco Scramble-cook off some hamburger in a skillet, add chopped onions and tortilla strips, when soft add beaten eggs, when cooked through plate and add some queso blanco or your choice.
Shrimp or crab also go very well with green onions and cream cheese.
I've also done some off the wall combinations, since some people are night workers and breakfast is their dinner--
Leftover ratatouille with feta or other cheese?
Enjoy and welcome,
Other messages in this thread:
- 5421. ISO Looking for favorite omlet recipes - carol whidbey Is - 12:21am on 01/22/07 (11)
- Hi Carol, I'm not a big omelet maker, there are people here who can give you better - Curious1 - 1:33pm on 01/22/07
- Welcome carol. One of my favorites is a very simple one from Jeff Smith. I'll look it up... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:35pm on 01/22/07
- Here it is: REC: French Potato and Garlic Omelet - Michael in Phoenix - 1:39pm on 01/22/07
- Wow, if I weren't down to 1 egg, this would be lunch today! [NT] - Curious1 - 1:49pm on 01/22/07
- Thank you both this looks good Michael. - carol whidbey Is - 2:39pm on 01/22/07
- It is simple, but excellent. True comfort food, in my book. - Michael in Phoenix - 6:00pm on 01/22/07
- Looks good Michael! I find that some people like the stuffed Kitchen Sink omelets--- - Nan - 3:16pm on 01/22/07
- a little pasta (with sauce) would be good. - rvb - 5:55pm on 01/22/07
- If you go to the Search option above, type in Omelet and change date range to All - AngAk - 9:02pm on 01/22/07
- Hi Carol. Yes, welcome. Some of my favorite omelets have - DawnNYS - 10:47pm on 01/22/07
- Welcome Carol, one of my favorites is to beat two eggs with a little Dijon mustard and tablespoon or - Joe - 10:51pm on 01/22/07