Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
a little pasta (with sauce) would be good.
Joined: Jan 11, 2006
Posted to Thread #5421 at 5:55 pm on Jan 22, 2007
and WELCOME to the best cooking forum in the universe.
The hardest thing to understand in the world is the income tax.
Other messages in this thread:
- 5421. ISO Looking for favorite omlet recipes - carol whidbey Is - 12:21am on 01/22/07 (11)
- Hi Carol, I'm not a big omelet maker, there are people here who can give you better - Curious1 - 1:33pm on 01/22/07
- Welcome carol. One of my favorites is a very simple one from Jeff Smith. I'll look it up... - Michael in Phoenix - 1:35pm on 01/22/07
- Here it is: REC: French Potato and Garlic Omelet - Michael in Phoenix - 1:39pm on 01/22/07
- Wow, if I weren't down to 1 egg, this would be lunch today! [NT] - Curious1 - 1:49pm on 01/22/07
- Thank you both this looks good Michael. - carol whidbey Is - 2:39pm on 01/22/07
- It is simple, but excellent. True comfort food, in my book. - Michael in Phoenix - 6:00pm on 01/22/07
- Looks good Michael! I find that some people like the stuffed Kitchen Sink omelets--- - Nan - 3:16pm on 01/22/07
- a little pasta (with sauce) would be good. - rvb - 5:55pm on 01/22/07
- If you go to the Search option above, type in Omelet and change date range to All - AngAk - 9:02pm on 01/22/07
- Hi Carol. Yes, welcome. Some of my favorite omelets have - DawnNYS - 10:47pm on 01/22/07
- Welcome Carol, one of my favorites is to beat two eggs with a little Dijon mustard and tablespoon or - Joe - 10:51pm on 01/22/07