Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A vote of confidence on this one! Vacuum seals well.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #626 at 4:59 pm on Jan 30, 2006
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 626. ISO recipe for granola. NT [NT] - MiainMD - 8:58pm on 01/29/06 (15)
- Hi Mia - Here's one from Alton Brown with great reviews. [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 9:17pm on 01/29/06
- Another one with lots of great reviews... [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 9:19pm on 01/29/06
- Meryl, we made the Alton Brown granola ... yummmmmmmmmmmmm - MiainMD - 1:23am on 01/30/06
- Mia, you're welcome! Sounds delicious! [NT] - Meryl - 1:56am on 01/30/06
- I absolutely love Ina Gartens. Rec: Homemade Granola & Orange Yogurt... - orchid - 10:15pm on 01/29/06
- Very Crunchy Granola...found this on Molly Katzen's site while looking for lentil pate. [LINK] - Curious1 - 10:16pm on 01/29/06
- REC: Granola easy and quick!! - joyce in upstate NY - 11:12pm on 01/29/06
- Here's one I like, Rec: The Queen’s Oats - Pat-NoCal - 12:56am on 01/30/06
- A vote of confidence on this one! Vacuum seals well. [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:59pm on 01/30/06
- Having never made homemade granola before, how is it supposed to be stored and how long will it keep - MiainMD - 11:39pm on 01/30/06
- Mia, I use a large glass jar that seals well. I have humidity issues to contend with... - MarilynFL - 5:38pm on 01/31/06
- Did you refrigerate? I assume it can be left out room temp, if properly sealed - MiainMD - 3:06am on 02/03/06
- I don't refrigerate it, room temp is fine. Like Mar says, I've found it to last for months. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:14am on 02/03/06
- Thanks! NT [NT] - MiainMD - 1:48am on 02/04/06
- Cranberry Almond Granola - Our Tried & True - buonappetito - 5:57pm on 01/31/06