Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I use 3 parts chicken broth to 1 part beef broth.
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #6735 at 4:05 am on May 28, 2007
I have a fabulous recipe if you'd like... easy, too.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 6735. A minestrone/broth question - skyastara - 7:31am on 05/27/07 (12)
- Beef broth will be great, especially home-made. - Dawn_MO - 7:49am on 05/27/07
- Maybe those versions are for the "newer" trends towards - DawnNYS - 8:19pm on 05/27/07
- I use 3 parts chicken broth to 1 part beef broth. - cheezz - 4:05am on 05/28/07
- I'd love it! - skyastara - 5:09am on 05/28/07
- REC: Whistle Stop Minestrone - cheezz - 2:14am on 05/30/07
- I have placed my minestrone recipe on this site. It's a chicken broth base [NT] - diannecerkvenik64 - 6:08pm on 05/28/07
- Dianne... I can't find your recipe -- looked in T&T also... can you link to it? [NT] - cheezz - 2:15am on 05/30/07
- Here ya go, cheezz [NT] [LINK] - CynUpstateNY - 10:49am on 05/30/07
- THANK YOU CynUpstateNY, I thought I had the beginings of Alzheimer's. I thought I posted it!!!!! [NT] - diannecerkvenik64 - 7:53pm on 05/31/07
- Sorry I thought I posted it here is Minestrone Soup Recipe - diannecerkvenik64 - 7:45pm on 05/30/07
- Definitely similarities - I like the V8 juice idea, but don't like cabbage :) [NT] - cheezz - 1:48am on 05/31/07
- To behonest cheezz, I don't put in the cabbage all the time, most people don't like.. but I do [NT] - diannecerkvenik64 - 7:54pm on 05/31/07