Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
I know, there should have been more...
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #6771 at 12:22 pm on May 30, 2007
but remember, this was for someone who cannot chew solid food, is sick of smoothies and yogurt, and was needing complete nutrition in a spoon that tasted good. So that's why it has salad, complex carbs, veggies, and protein all rolled into one.
Other messages in this thread:
- 6771. Rec: Amazing Sweet Potato and Walnut Soup - Richard in Cincy - 11:30pm on 05/29/07 (9)
- Sounds good to me [NT] - Marsha tbay - 12:23am on 05/30/07
- ONLY 25 ingredients, Richard? Just a simple little recipe.....it does sound delicious though [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:34am on 05/30/07
- I know, there should have been more... - Richard in Cincy - 12:22pm on 05/30/07
- This sounds incredible, but what is cucumber vinegar? [NT] - Cindy - 2:09am on 05/30/07
- This looks like something I could eat for breakfast lunch and dinner> - Denice - 1:34pm on 05/30/07
- you'll hate me for asking, but is there a reasonable sub for cucumber vinegar? [NT] - wildwoods - 7:10pm on 05/30/07