Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I make a blizzard or milkshake out of frozen bananas, lowfat milk, a touch of pure maple syrup, and
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #7155 at 11:01 pm on Jul 5, 2007
a little vanilla extract. After pouring into goblets or glasses, I sprinkle a little cinnamon on top. The frozen bananas make it really, really thick, and it tastes ultra fattening, but is very, very low in fat and healthy.
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 7155. ISO recipes using very ripe bananas. freezer full of 'em. i love the banana crunch muffins, but - wildwoods - 10:49pm on 07/05/07 (11)
- I make a blizzard or milkshake out of frozen bananas, lowfat milk, a touch of pure maple syrup, and - Meryl - 11:01pm on 07/05/07
- REC: "Black and White Banana Loaf" from Dorie Greenspan. I posted this awhile ago, - Meryl - 11:17pm on 07/05/07
- S&G's Easy (But So Yummy) Banana Cake - colleenmomof2 - 11:47pm on 07/05/07
- I do not have a rec, but what about a banana custard/pudding w/ strawberries on white cake? [NT] - barb_b - 12:11am on 07/06/07
- wildwoods, The Almond Board of California's Recipe "Bread of Barbados," this is delicious. [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 1:05am on 07/06/07
- Nick Malgieri's Cocoa Banana Coffee Cake [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 1:14am on 07/06/07
- Dorie Greenspan's Classic Banana Bundt or Secret Agent Bundt Cake [NT] [LINK] - GayR - 1:19am on 07/06/07
- Rec: Banana Macadamia Nut Muffins - Pat-NoCal - 2:01am on 07/06/07
- I think they're great in smoothies. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:04am on 07/06/07
- The best - NLB's banana bread - elaineta - 9:20pm on 07/06/07
- lots of great recipes/ideas...i'll use them all. thankyou! [NT] - wildwoods - 2:15am on 07/07/07