Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
*Sniff* Just got back from a conference, and DH had taken out half my herb garden.
Joined: Dec 28, 2005
Posted to Thread #7452 at 8:09 pm on Aug 3, 2007
He thought it was ugly, and somehow interpreted "I don't care about the lemon balm" as "go ahead and get rid of the sage, rosemary, and parsley too."
At least the French tarragon and the lime thyme survived.
Other messages in this thread:
- 7452. *Sniff* Just got back from a conference, and DH had taken out half my herb garden. - Junebug - 8:09pm on 08/03/07 (13)
- good grief ((((June)))) that's just aweful! will we be seeing his face on the back of a - Randi - 8:30pm on 08/03/07
- Randi, an update on your rosemary and babiana. - AngAk - 8:07pm on 08/06/07
- it will be fine and should bloom in the spring and through the summer into fall. glad you had fun - Randi - 10:24pm on 08/06/07
- Oh Junebug... - Dawn_MO - 8:49pm on 08/03/07
- Husbands do the strangest things. Mine built a workshop and... - KarenNoCA - 12:27am on 08/04/07
- while my friend and I were in Paris her new husband cut down a 25 year old wisteria vine to ..... - Janet in NC - 2:17am on 08/04/07
- woah, I will never complain about Don not doing enough outside stuff again. [LINK] - Randi - 4:29pm on 08/05/07
- Oh Randi... - Dawn_MO - 11:44pm on 08/05/07
- I've watched it over and over and it still to crack me up! '-))) [NT] - Randi - 4:19pm on 08/06/07
- OY, note to self: read post before submitting! it still cracks me up! [NT] - Randi - 4:46pm on 08/06/07
- Update: found a nice rosemary plant and root-bound sage and parsley at the local garden store. - Junebug - 9:12pm on 08/06/07
- that's great. be careful with the potted rosemary. when we had the freeze last nov. the only - Randi - 10:27pm on 08/06/07
- Oh Junebug, how depressing! If it's any consolation - DawnNYS - 8:39pm on 08/08/07