Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Janet in NC||
while my friend and I were in Paris her new husband cut down a 25 year old wisteria vine to .....
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #7452 at 2:17 am on Aug 4, 2007
paint the lattice it had grown on. OOF, I don't know how he survived the 10 years he lasted before he ran off with another.
Other messages in this thread:
- 7452. *Sniff* Just got back from a conference, and DH had taken out half my herb garden. - Junebug - 8:09pm on 08/03/07 (13)
- good grief ((((June)))) that's just aweful! will we be seeing his face on the back of a - Randi - 8:30pm on 08/03/07
- Randi, an update on your rosemary and babiana. - AngAk - 8:07pm on 08/06/07
- it will be fine and should bloom in the spring and through the summer into fall. glad you had fun - Randi - 10:24pm on 08/06/07
- Oh Junebug... - Dawn_MO - 8:49pm on 08/03/07
- Husbands do the strangest things. Mine built a workshop and... - KarenNoCA - 12:27am on 08/04/07
- while my friend and I were in Paris her new husband cut down a 25 year old wisteria vine to ..... - Janet in NC - 2:17am on 08/04/07
- woah, I will never complain about Don not doing enough outside stuff again. [LINK] - Randi - 4:29pm on 08/05/07
- Oh Randi... - Dawn_MO - 11:44pm on 08/05/07
- I've watched it over and over and it still to crack me up! '-))) [NT] - Randi - 4:19pm on 08/06/07
- OY, note to self: read post before submitting! it still cracks me up! [NT] - Randi - 4:46pm on 08/06/07
- Update: found a nice rosemary plant and root-bound sage and parsley at the local garden store. - Junebug - 9:12pm on 08/06/07
- that's great. be careful with the potted rosemary. when we had the freeze last nov. the only - Randi - 10:27pm on 08/06/07
- Oh Junebug, how depressing! If it's any consolation - DawnNYS - 8:39pm on 08/08/07