Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You're welcome, Traca. I'll have to remember "QCSS" and use it somewhere!
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #7791 at 11:28 pm on Sep 3, 2007
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- What a fun post! Thank Meryl...QCSS cracks me up!!! [NT] - Traca - 10:44pm on 09/03/07
- You're welcome, Traca. I'll have to remember "QCSS" and use it somewhere! [NT] - Meryl - 11:28pm on 09/03/07
- Hey Traca, whatever happened to your chocolate ice cream taste tests? [NT] - Meryl - 11:38pm on 09/03/07
- Never happened. I got sidelined with a bunch of other projects. However, I do have, seriously - Traca - 11:52pm on 09/03/07
- I'll be right over! [NT] - Meryl - 12:08am on 09/04/07
- Has anyone else tried David's peanut butter/chocolate ice cream - MarilynFL - 11:51am on 09/04/07
- I have MarilynFL - I LOVED it! [NT] - CactusSue - 1:47pm on 09/04/07
- Sue, what cocoa did you use? So...no chalky taste, huh? I can't imagine - MarilynFL - 2:31pm on 09/04/07
- Marilyn - I used Schokinag Dutch Process - and I also made it with KA Dutch Process - [NT] - CactusSue - 3:06pm on 09/04/07
- Sorry, not chalky at all - both blended quickly and easily. [NT] - CactusSue - 3:08pm on 09/04/07
- Thanks sue...that's good to know. I did sub a bit (1/4 C) of evap milk - MarilynFL - 3:56pm on 09/04/07
- Does this mean I can't use my Scharffen Berger cocoa (not alkalized)? [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:59pm on 09/04/07
- Maybe I love ice cream so much that my palette isn't as sophisticated as your's! - CactusSue - 5:13pm on 09/04/07
- Oh susie q, don't go worrying about your palette.... - MarilynFL - 6:25pm on 09/04/07
- well, obviously my tongue can't tell "chalky". I came home, tasted it again - MarilynFL - 10:27pm on 09/04/07
- there's a 6th marilyn... - rvb - 1:18am on 09/05/07