Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ang, I can't imagine them baked. I've always justified the frying by how healthy the original...
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #7800 at 9:15 pm on Sep 5, 2007
mixture is, lol. These crisp up very quickly and if well drained, I doubt they would absorb more oil than you would have to add for baking.
Other messages in this thread:
- 7800. Evelyn, a request for two recipes- your very favorites - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:40pm on 09/04/07 (14)
- In the mean time while you're waiting, I'd love to see your Falafel recipe please. [NT] - orchid - 5:44pm on 09/04/07
- Cathy, go to Recipezaar, write in recipe #72814 and you will find - Misplaced in AZ - 8:35pm on 09/04/07
- I don't go on Recipezaar but thanks, Misplaced [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 9:47pm on 09/04/07
- Cathy, here is Evelyn's recipe from Recipezaar.... - Joe - 6:08pm on 09/05/07
- And one from epi that I've tried and loved [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 6:10pm on 09/05/07
- Thank you, Joe!!!! I really appreciate both recipes. I'll try them. [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 6:54pm on 09/05/07
- Joe, I had copied this when you first posted it. I would like to try to bake them>> - AngAk - 8:27pm on 09/05/07
- Ang, not to discourage you, but I tried baking falafels once and had horrible results. They never - Meryl - 8:31pm on 09/05/07
- Ang, I can't imagine them baked. I've always justified the frying by how healthy the original... - Joe - 9:15pm on 09/05/07
- I agree with the frying- I tried to bake once-bad results- you gotta fry them [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:00am on 09/06/07
- Cathy - I buy my pita (more) - evelyn - 8:36am on 09/10/07
- evelyn, are you still giving cooking classes? I made your Briami yesterday. Heavenly. [NT] - AngAk - 5:57pm on 09/10/07
- no, I'm not >>>> - evelyn - 8:57pm on 09/10/07
- maybe a private class??? Your Briami is a big favorite with us here. I made it with baby squash , - AngAk - 9:52pm on 09/10/07