Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks for the recipe Dawn. I think I'll try it with my small northern variety apples.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #7806 at 5:31 pm on Sep 7, 2007
I planted 2 trees last year, and this summer I have about 10 small apples, too small to really do anything with, but this jelly would be nice. I'm hoping the apples get bigger as the trees mature.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 7806. I spent some time crab apple picking this weekend! [IMAGE] - DawnNYS - 8:44pm on 09/04/07 (4)
- Rec: Refrigerator Spiced Crabapple Jelly - DawnNYS - 8:52pm on 09/06/07
- Thanks for the recipe Dawn. I think I'll try it with my small northern variety apples. - AngAk - 5:31pm on 09/07/07
- I've always wondered why apple jelly comes out yellowish, while crabapple - DawnNYS - 7:39pm on 09/07/07
- THanks for posting that pic - we were in Provincetown a few weeks ago and saw - LisainLA - 11:11pm on 09/06/07