Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
How about salmon?
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #8029 at 4:09 am on Sep 25, 2007
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 8029. Rec: Pan-Seared Tuna with Ginger, Miso and Cilantro Sauce – My scrumptious dinner last night! - Sandy_in_Philly - 9:15pm on 09/24/07 (6)
- Duh... would help if I gave you the recipe, eh? Here it is [NT] [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 9:57pm on 09/24/07
- I'm tempted, even though I don't like tuna. (Yes, blasphemous.) Sugg for substitute? :) [NT] - Julie R - WA - 3:12am on 09/25/07
- How about salmon? [NT] - Meryl - 4:09am on 09/25/07
- I was thinking more of a less-dense, white or light fish. But I might brave the tuna. [NT] - Julie R - WA - 6:35am on 09/25/07