Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you for that, I love buckwheat crepes and haven't made them in ages.
Joined: Dec 8, 2005
Posted to Thread #9336 at 3:58 pm on Jan 10, 2008
This will be on my list for next week. :o)
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -JRRT
Other messages in this thread:
- 9336. Charlie, I found parsnips and made the Cider-Glazed Roasted Root Vegetables last night...they were [LINK] - Curious1 - 7:27pm on 01/09/08 (7)
- Now that we're reeled you in, try this recipe: Buckwheat Crepes with Roasted Root Veggies [LINK] - MarilynFL - 7:54pm on 01/09/08
- [oh, for the love of gerunds, ignore my typos and go for the recipe. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:37pm on 01/09/08
- This does look good, I've never made buckwheat anything. [NT] - Curious1 - 3:47pm on 01/10/08
- C, I've never liked buckwheat pancakes. But I've found out why! - MarilynFL - 6:12pm on 01/10/08
- Here's a version with both recipes on the same page. [NT] [LINK] - MarilynFL - 6:18pm on 01/10/08
- Thank you for that, I love buckwheat crepes and haven't made them in ages. - Mimi - 3:58pm on 01/10/08
- Glad you liked it as well as we did--doesn't M's recipe look terrific? [NT] - charlie - 9:06pm on 01/09/08