Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Shaun, would you care to enlighten us?
Joined: Dec 8, 2005
Posted to Thread #9732 at 11:08 pm on Feb 11, 2008
For one thing, I simply cannot police every recipe that comes through. For another, I believe that "substantial literary expression" is open to interpretation.
RVB's recipes contain substantial literary expression. Cook's Illustrated's? I don't think so.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -JRRT
Other messages in this thread:
- 9732. From Cook's Illustrated: Chilled Lemon Souffle for Two - MarilynFL - 1:10pm on 02/11/08 (10)
- Oops, did I violate the rules by posting this? Help please. [NT] - MarilynFL - 2:43pm on 02/11/08
- Text & recipe have been removed by my guilty conscious. [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:59pm on 02/11/08
- Hey...that looked good. Don't understand your conscience. What was wrong there? [NT] - Marg CDN - 8:07pm on 02/11/08
- Marg... - MarilynFL - 8:39pm on 02/11/08
- Thanks for the explanation. I guess it's this interpretation of literary expression again. But at - Marg CDN - 8:43pm on 02/11/08
- Marilyn...your mailbox is full [NT] - Marg CDN - 8:53pm on 02/11/08
- Thanks, marg. Most have been cleared out. [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:42pm on 02/11/08
- Shaun, would you care to enlighten us? - Mimi - 11:08pm on 02/11/08
- Is there ever enlightenment where the law is concerned? Well, I'm no lawyer, but - Shaun in TO - 4:02pm on 02/12/08
- Thank you Shaun. Very thorough. [barter payment with 80 Chilled Lemon Souffles?] [NT] - MarilynFL - 6:59pm on 02/12/08