Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh, and to make the appearance nicer...
Joined: Jan 1, 2006
Posted to Thread #1046 at 10:32 pm on Mar 4, 2006
Precut the brownies and pipe the frosting in a star on top of each!
Eternity is a ham and two people. ~Dorothy Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 1046. ISO Mexican theme dishes to bring to book club party... - MariaDNoCA - 7:17pm on 03/04/06 (15)
- Have you ever had or heard of Sopa Seca? Here's a recipe from - ValinFL - 7:53pm on 03/04/06
- This sounds wonderful! [NT] - AngAk - 9:00pm on 03/06/06
- REC: Chiles en Nogada - Joe - 9:00pm on 03/04/06
- Have a look at the Group Projects! - sandra-in-london - 9:39pm on 03/04/06
- What book are you reading? [NT] - sandra-in-london - 9:40pm on 03/04/06
- Did these get put in the favorites section? I didn't see them. [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 11:43am on 03/05/06
- They are at post 694, I beleive.... [NT] - sandra-in-london - 2:51pm on 03/05/06
- Make a batch (9x13) of brownies and add 2T Tabasco sauce. Delish! (more) - Debbie_in_GA - 10:31pm on 03/04/06
- Oh, and to make the appearance nicer... - Debbie_in_GA - 10:32pm on 03/04/06
- Try some cinnamon in these too! (nt) [NT] - mistral - 4:08pm on 03/05/06
- Here's a link to Mexican desserts... [NT] [LINK] - Debbie_in_GA - 10:55pm on 03/04/06
- I haven't made these, they are from Neener's board. REC: Chile Chocolate Bites - Dawn_MO - 1:54am on 03/05/06
- REC: Cazuela Pie.......This is a Puerto Rican inspired recipe from Regan Daley...... - Barbara in VA - 4:42pm on 03/05/06
- These are all sounding so good...may need to do more than one! Thanks!!! [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 5:38pm on 03/05/06