Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, it's delicious. If you use a baking pan with a removable
Joined: Mar 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #9883 at 3:06 am on Feb 27, 2008
bottom, wrap aluminum foil around the bottom and sides of the pan or the butter may seep out.
Other messages in this thread:
- 9883. Rec: Cinnamon Coffee Cake Kotniuk - rhoward2va - 7:27pm on 02/26/08 (4)
- This looks too good ~ have you tried it? This is MUST ~ I have time tomorrow ~bet it's great ~yumm [NT] - dianncy64 - 12:26am on 02/27/08
- Yes, it's delicious. If you use a baking pan with a removable - rhoward2va - 3:06am on 02/27/08
- Thanks for the tip ~ I was going to use a removable bottom :) [NT] - dianncy64 - 3:21am on 02/27/08
- This has been my go-to coffee cake for years, originally from Gourmet, it's excellent - MoNJ - 1:42pm on 02/27/08