Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The soda in the 7 up is the makes it rise you really don't have to do anything.
Joined: Apr 5, 2008
Posted to Thread #10455 at 1:27 am on Apr 22, 2008
Other messages in this thread:
- 10455. Rich as Sin Potatoe Cinnamon Rolls. 1940's recipe - lindy - 12:48am on 04/22/08 (10)
- lindy, i made the 7 up pound cake you posted at 10405 and it was wonderful! served it with - AngAk - 1:16am on 04/22/08
- The soda in the 7 up is the makes it rise you really don't have to do anything. [NT] - lindy - 1:27am on 04/22/08
- I'll have to post the Southern Kitchen ones. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 12:42pm on 04/22/08
- Rec: Southern Kitchen Cinnamon Rolls - Thought I'd have to dig at home, but found it online. These - Melissa Dallas - 12:50pm on 04/22/08
- how fun to have your sister on board! do you live close by or is this a chance for you 2 to - AngAk - 5:36pm on 04/22/08
- We live about forty-five miles apart, but talk on the phone almost daily. The rolls - Melissa Dallas - 7:15pm on 04/22/08
- Do they rise very high? I've been wanting to make giant cinnamon rolls. - MoNJ - 9:28pm on 04/22/08
- The potatoe ones spread quite a bit. Southern kitchen are more compact and crunchy. [NT] - lindy - 1:10am on 04/23/08
- The Southern Kitchen ones rise nicely, but they only make a 7X10 pan so you'd need to double the - Melissa Dallas - 3:13pm on 04/23/08
- Thanks! [NT] - MoNJ - 1:50pm on 04/24/08