Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks Dawn, I think I've been spelling it lavendar forever.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #11107 at 1:59 am on Jun 20, 2008
Other messages in this thread:
- 11107. Rec: Peach-Lavender Cobbler. I remember a discussion about cooking with lavendar and thought [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:21pm on 06/19/08 (7)
- Hmm, just how do you spell lavender/lavendar? [NT] - Curious1 - 5:22pm on 06/19/08
- I had to check, and it's lavender. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 7:32pm on 06/19/08
- Thanks Dawn, I think I've been spelling it lavendar forever. [NT] - Curious1 - 1:59am on 06/20/08
- The spelling police are after you. :) [NT] - Meryl - 2:02am on 06/20/08
- Lol, I'm surprised the syntax police haven't found me. [NT] - Curious1 - 11:37am on 06/20/08
- Can't you just taste it now??? Nifty combo. [NT] - Marg CDN - 9:25pm on 06/19/08
- made this for a potluck last night, everyone loved it(more) - daricem - 9:30pm on 06/21/08