Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ha! couldn't we make fried green tomatoes with the hard red ones??
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #11114 at 7:17 pm on Jun 20, 2008
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 11114. Here's a photo of our FL tomatoes...which might pinpoint why most have no taste. [LINK] - MarilynFL - 3:18pm on 06/20/08 (6)
- Isn't that awful? Sure wish I had a basket of them and my departed grannie's recipe for hot - Melissa Dallas - 5:17pm on 06/20/08
- i'm afraid it would be more like hot cardboard-cardboard. [NT] - rvb - 9:51pm on 06/20/08
- And if they were ripe, they couldn't toss them around like that. [NT] - Curious1 - 7:04pm on 06/20/08
- Ha! couldn't we make fried green tomatoes with the hard red ones?? [NT] - AngAk - 7:17pm on 06/20/08
- fried green cardboard. [NT] - rvb - 10:09pm on 06/20/08
- I've given up on getting any real tomatoes around here but will - AnnVA - 7:14pm on 06/22/08