Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It's a great place, isn't it Pat! Did you get their cookbook? Did you know they have
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #11182 at 4:00 pm on Jun 26, 2008
a sister restaurant (actually brother restaurant) --called <i>Early Girl</i> in downtown Asheville, NC. Each brother owns a restaurant...the same banana bread/pumpkin bread starter was the give-away.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 11182. Hey y'all -- just came back from a week in Charleston, SC. Check out Hominy Grill's Squash Casserole - PatBastrop - 4:09am on 06/26/08 (7)
- It's a great place, isn't it Pat! Did you get their cookbook? Did you know they have - MarilynFL - 4:00pm on 06/26/08
- Yes, I bought their little cookbook! - PatBastrop - 8:11pm on 06/26/08
- Hi Pat, is there a recipe for the banana starter or is that meant - Dawn_MO - 11:21am on 06/27/08
- There is a recipe for the banana bread, but it doesn't have a starter...I'll post it tonite! [NT] - PatBastrop - 10:47pm on 06/27/08
- I just got a msg. from Breadtopia today that he has a new starter for banana bread using whole wheat [NT] - Marsha tbay - 12:24am on 06/28/08
- From Hominy Grill Recipes - REC: Banana Bread by Chef Robert Stehling - PatBastrop - 1:24am on 06/28/08
- thank you thank you! This sounds very much like the dish served at Ma Hopkins in Pensacola. It was - AngAk - 5:23pm on 06/26/08