Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
What a lovely read on a Monday morn. Thanks Gay. I've been making loads of them
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #11377 at 1:49 pm on Jul 14, 2008
lately with corn meal and serving with soup. I love these little suckers.
Other messages in this thread:
- 11377. ISO Pat-NoCal - Found this interesting article on Madeleines and know that you would be interested > [LINK] - GayR - 1:26pm on 07/14/08 (7)
- What a lovely read on a Monday morn. Thanks Gay. I've been making loads of them - Marg CDN - 1:49pm on 07/14/08
- Marg CDN, My pleasure, I love them myself. [NT] - GayR - 1:59pm on 07/14/08
- I'm surprised the article didn't reference Proust and his famous madeleines... [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:41pm on 07/14/08
- Wow Gay these sound great. Just happen to have orange blossom honey on hand so maybe the orange - Pat-NoCal - 7:25pm on 07/14/08
- My pleasure, Pat. Enjoy every bite. [NT] - GayR - 10:23pm on 07/14/08
- Thanks for this Gay. DD & DS love madeleines, just like their mom. :-) [NT] - LisainLA - 11:19pm on 07/14/08
- Hope you all enjoy the recipes Lisa. [NT] - GayR - 12:18am on 07/15/08