Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
joanie, stop and look down. Are you sure there isn't a drink in front of you already?
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #11491 at 6:57 pm on Jul 25, 2008
Chimp Lips....I'm gonna be saying that and smiling all day now.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 11491. LOL LANNA...i am having a giggle ..just eating the worst /best 'slap-chips' since Cape Aguhlas..... - joanietoo - 5:07pm on 07/25/08 (21)
- Lana in FL...sorry, typing and laughing and eating don't go [NT] - joanietoo - 5:19pm on 07/25/08
- Who knew limp chips could make joanie so silly! [NT] - MarilynFL - 5:46pm on 07/25/08
- Oh I am so bored, work so slow today...I read that as 'Chimp Lips'.....need a drink me thinks! [NT] - joanietoo - 6:29pm on 07/25/08
- joanie, stop and look down. Are you sure there isn't a drink in front of you already? - MarilynFL - 6:57pm on 07/25/08
- Look at the post above for margahooties.... me thinks you need one :) [NT] - cheezz - 11:36pm on 07/25/08
- Maybe I need a drink so I can understand.... [NT] - Music City Missy - 7:47pm on 07/25/08
- melk tert [NT] [LINK] - rvb - 11:09am on 07/26/08
- That looks a good recipe RVB...with a sort of shortbread crust...one can make it in puff pastry too. - joanietoo - 1:19pm on 07/26/08
- I don't even like melktert, and this recipe looks good... - Lana in FL - 3:11pm on 07/26/08
- Thanks for the explanation Rick - I was afraid Joanie was having a seizure! [NT] - cheezz - 4:46pm on 07/26/08
- MCM>>>>>> - joanietoo - 1:10pm on 07/26/08
- OK, now that makes sense. I just thought you had started your weekend - orchid - 2:07pm on 07/26/08
- Thanks for the explaination - now I want to try slap chips & I love custard so melktert [NT] - Music City Missy - 7:23pm on 07/26/08
- Meee too...although I'm a bit slap-happy now. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:32pm on 07/27/08
- LOL Mar...cant say 'slap chips' the way one says slap happy...... - joanietoo - 5:49pm on 07/27/08
- "slap happy" comes from the 1930's, and refers to someone who - PatBastrop - 9:22pm on 07/27/08
- Pat's definition is correct, but I use it like "silly, goofy, happy..." [NT] - MarilynFL - 11:40am on 07/28/08
- Huh? [NT] - cheezz - 11:37pm on 07/25/08
- Oh Joanie, I miss those almost more than anything..... - Lana in FL - 3:06pm on 07/26/08
- Lana, tell me the name, if I go home in Dec I'll make the first stop there...love calamari. [NT] - joanietoo - 5:50pm on 07/27/08
- Sorry, Joanie, I can't remember its name. :( If I do I'll let you know. [NT] - Lana in FL - 1:17am on 07/28/08