Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sounds yummy, Kathleen. And heyyy, I work for Girl and the Fig. Are you in northern california?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #11514 at 12:24 am on Jul 29, 2008
Other messages in this thread:
- 11514. Update to the Can I make this ahead thread? - Kathleen - 2:26pm on 07/28/08 (8)
- Sounds yummy, Kathleen. And heyyy, I work for Girl and the Fig. Are you in northern california? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 12:24am on 07/29/08
- Actually, regarding the mojitos... - Kathleen - 12:32pm on 07/29/08
- I've had good luck gaining - Pat-NoCal - 4:46pm on 07/29/08
- Kathleen, may we see the recipe? One can never be too careful about preventing scurvy. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:32pm on 07/29/08
- [Oh poop...this should have gone under the mojito post.] [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:33pm on 07/29/08
- Lol...try gin and tonic, you can prevent scurvy, leg cramps and UTIs. Now that's multi-purpose. [NT] - Curious1 - 2:26pm on 07/29/08
- Lavender Mojito from Girl and the Fig - Kathleen - 6:24pm on 07/29/08
- Thanks Kathleen! [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:20pm on 07/29/08