Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Ha! I have a large pump "uzi" water gun filled
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #11527 at 7:28 pm on Jul 30, 2008
with a diluted vinegar mixture that I carry with me when I go into the garden. Pups steer clear. LOL Otherwise, they'd be running through it non-stop playing chase, especially when I'm busy weeding and not paying attention to them (a never ending job). Yup, I LOVE the blue and purple pelargoniums.
I've got the garden blooming from March through November now as things come and go. May is our challenging month here as it's the between time of the spring bulbs and the summer perennials, but the alliums, dutch iris, waldmeister, german iris, and columbines are really coming through for me. I love having people over during this "down" time and hearing them comment on my gardends.
Other messages in this thread:
- 11527. Amazing Garlic Life Preserver--Judy Mass' Pottery! - Richard in Cincy - 6:18pm on 07/29/08 (19)
- So good to see your posts Richard. You must be having a very busy summer. [NT] - AngAk - 6:19pm on 07/29/08
- Hi Ang... - Richard in Cincy - 6:27pm on 07/29/08
- also of the garlic keeper? I love pottery!!! [NT] - PatBastrop - 12:05am on 07/30/08
- Ang, here you go. Some pix from the gardens. [NT] [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 2:19pm on 07/30/08
- You HAVE been busy! Spectacular. My flowers are still tight buds---so cool and cloudy this summer. - AngAk - 5:11pm on 07/30/08
- Ha! I have a large pump "uzi" water gun filled - Richard in Cincy - 7:28pm on 07/30/08
- Here you go Ang, two furry imps annoyed at posing for the camera [IMAGE] - Richard in Cincy - 5:53pm on 07/31/08
- Hope is totally smitten, as am I. Handsome fellas indeed. [LINK] - AngAk - 6:12pm on 07/31/08
- If anyone needs a smile today----open up this post. too cute. [NT] - AngAk - 9:48pm on 07/31/08
- Oh!! Just TOO cute! [NT] - cheezz - 12:21am on 08/01/08
- I love those guys! [NT] - sandra-in-australia - 11:52am on 08/01/08
- Anyone who would like to support Judy can vote for her pottery. See inside for details. - Sylvia - 10:34pm on 07/29/08
- Sylvia, thank you!!!!!! - judy-mass - 11:05pm on 07/30/08
- A follow-up note... [LINK] - judy-mass - 7:44pm on 08/06/08
- Who woulda thunk???? - judy-mass - 11:00pm on 07/30/08