Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Miss Lola, I must have missed your post yesterday. I'm so glad they were a hit!
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #11536 at 7:40 pm on Aug 3, 2008
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- Meryl, these look really good. I just bought 2 pounds of - PatBastrop - 3:34am on 07/30/08
- Hey Pat, let me know how they turn out!!! [NT] - Meryl - 5:10am on 07/30/08
- P.S. Here's a great coffee cake with blueberries: Tons Of Blueberry Coffee Cake: [LINK] - Meryl - 5:16am on 07/30/08
- They were fabulous! And I have enough blueberries to make the Streusel toped triple berry - PatBastrop - 1:23pm on 08/03/08
- Yay! So glad they turned out well! I hope you make the triple berry one also! [NT] - Meryl - 7:38pm on 08/03/08
- Blueberry Crisp (Oh so easy and delicious.) - Sylvia - 10:27am on 07/30/08
- Here's the one I have been making: REC: Blueberry Crumb Cake by Dori Greenspan [LINK] - Barbara in VA - 11:43am on 07/30/08
- Malgieri's REC: Cornmeal Berry Coffeecake... - charlie - 3:16pm on 07/30/08
- Have Your Cake & Eat It Too--REC: Whole Wheat Blueberry Kuchen... - charlie - 3:18pm on 07/30/08
- Meryl, These Were a Hit Tonight.... - Miss Lola - 3:49am on 08/03/08
- Miss Lola, I must have missed your post yesterday. I'm so glad they were a hit! [NT] - Meryl - 7:40pm on 08/03/08