Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Chocolate Peanutbutter Cake---yet another one, but this is worth a look.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #11672 at 2:00 pm on Aug 13, 2008
and the cake is so easy!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 11672. Chocolate Peanutbutter Cake---yet another one, but this is worth a look. [LINK] - AngAk - 2:00pm on 08/13/08 (15)
- Notice right beside the recipe: "10 Rules to a Flatter Stomach". HAH! [NT] - Marg CDN - 3:17pm on 08/13/08
- Thank GOD I'm out of peanut butter! FOIL HELMET..FOIL HELMET - MoNJ - 4:44pm on 08/13/08
- peanutbutter sent me to the ER 3 weeks ago---another allergy episode---but I am sorely tempted. [NT] - AngAk - 5:35pm on 08/13/08
- Don't you dare! If it's a peanut allergy,why don't you try subbing almond,cashew or hazelnut butter? [NT] - Meryl - 5:54pm on 08/13/08
- odd thing is, I did not test high for peanuts. my body does not like the 50s. - AngAk - 6:28pm on 08/13/08
- Yes, that *is* odd. Could it be one of the ingredients in the whole wheat bread? [NT] - Meryl - 7:08pm on 08/13/08
- Ang-I didn't test really high on mine either, or at least compared to other allergens, but peanuts - Melissa Dallas - 7:07am on 08/14/08
- No. You are not. [NT] - Marg CDN - 6:02pm on 08/13/08
- Dear Miss Manners: I'm confused about the proper usage of dessert fork OR hypodermic needle. [NT] - MarilynFL - 8:15pm on 08/13/08
- Marilyn San, YOU one very sick puppy extraordinaire! Mimi!! Do you have room for - Sandy_in_Philly - 10:32pm on 08/13/08
- Heavy Duty Foil for you then. So sorry to hear about your allergy. :( [NT] - MoNJ - 4:08pm on 08/14/08
- My two sons-in-law just had their BD's or I'd be making this right away!! - GayleMO - 8:00pm on 08/14/08
- OOOH, State Fair entries are next week! but I just hate to waste a whole beautiful cake. this does - AngAk - 12:14pm on 08/15/08
- Yay for you, Ang! Congrats! Yes, I think I'll leave the PB out of the ganache, too - GayleMO - 12:43pm on 08/15/08
- I make the Lime Meltaways quite a bit. They are really good, esp. w/buttercream frosting on them! [NT] - DawnNYS - 9:19pm on 08/16/08