Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
There are websites that tell you how to get "stoned" by inhaling/ingesting massive amounts of nutmeg
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #11832 at 1:30 pm on Aug 29, 2008
I thought that's where this story was headed.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- How dumb would you have to be to use (never mind grate) 20 nutmeg seeds in a dish? I mean, really! [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 3:40am on 08/29/08
- now that's someone with a LOT of patience.... and no knuckles. [NT] - cheezz - 3:49am on 08/29/08
- That was my first thought! It took a looong time to grate 20 of those suckers. [NT] - Curious1 - 1:27pm on 08/29/08
- DH says it's a wonder how some folks make it through life... [NT] - LisainLA - 6:43am on 08/29/08
- I love the smell of a little nutmeg...but 20 grated and baking in the oven!??! - Michael in Tampa - 12:58pm on 08/29/08
- There are websites that tell you how to get "stoned" by inhaling/ingesting massive amounts of nutmeg - MarilynFL - 1:30pm on 08/29/08
- Oh no, I see it coming now, Nutmeg Brownies will replace hashish brownies. [NT] - Music City Missy - 6:16pm on 08/29/08
- I love how they're portraying this as "poisoning" - Richard in Cincy - 6:32pm on 08/29/08
- Yes, it's just one of the many banned items in Saudi Arabia for that reason. [NT] - orchid - 6:46pm on 08/29/08
- Isn't nutmeg one of the spices not allowed in goodies sent to Iraq? [NT] - AngAk - 7:14pm on 09/02/08
- Yes, it is Ang. One of the things that just drove me crazy! So extreme. [NT] - orchid - 4:31am on 09/03/08
- Marilyn, so, how do you know of this website? Just wondering. [NT] - Cindy - 11:13pm on 08/29/08
- Hmmmm- do we need to put parental controls on your computer, Missy? [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 12:57am on 08/30/08
- Actually, I was searching around for Nutmeg recipes because GayleMO had sent me - MarilynFL - 3:00pm on 08/31/08