Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Good grief! I think it riskier to order pharm drugs by mail & have them just sit in your mialbox...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #12007 at 1:00 am on Sep 19, 2008
I do it and it occured to me that the current fad among teens is to raid their parents/grandparents meds. Why not the mailboxes?
Other messages in this thread:
- Good grief! I think it riskier to order pharm drugs by mail & have them just sit in your mialbox... - Luisa_Calif - 1:00am on 09/19/08
- Can you have drugs delivered to a P.O. Box? It might be a safer way to go. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 4:23pm on 09/19/08
- I don't think you can mail order anything the kids want. When I was - Janet in NC - 4:53pm on 09/19/08
- Everything will soon be... - judy-mass - 11:24am on 09/19/08
- What's wrong with banana peel? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 4:21pm on 09/19/08
- ?? I don't see where banana peels are mentioned.... [NT] - cheezz - 6:25pm on 09/19/08
- The reference (for you youngsters) is that back in the day people smoked banana peels-or - charlie - 11:22pm on 09/19/08
- - That's right!! [NT] - Sandy_in_Philly - 12:42am on 09/20/08
- I was a teenager in the 60's - certainly remember mellow yellow! Don't remember banana peel! - cheezz - 5:09am on 09/20/08
- Did they finally get around to reading the Anarchist Cookbook? - Heather_in_SF - 6:43pm on 09/20/08
- First bananas peel--now this! Whats next--Tapioca [NT] - charlie - 12:24pm on 09/19/08
- You've never snorted tapioca? You haven't lived... [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 9:00pm on 09/19/08