Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I agree - I definitely must try this soup! Has your husband tried roasted cauliflower?
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #12063 at 3:33 pm on Sep 25, 2008
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12063. REC: Curried Cauliflower Soup with Coriander Chutney [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 5:44am on 09/25/08 (12)
- This looks great, Meryl! It might be a great way to get some good - PatBastrop - 1:12pm on 09/25/08
- I agree - I definitely must try this soup! Has your husband tried roasted cauliflower? [NT] - Meryl - 3:33pm on 09/25/08
- If it looks like cauliflower, he won't touch it. He really balked at the "mashed potatoes" on Adkins - PatBastrop - 8:52pm on 09/25/08
- Pat, you may try making this and eating it in front of your husband. See if he tastes it [LINK] - MarilynFL - 2:57pm on 09/26/08
- Judy, this just might do it!!!! [NT] - PatBastrop - 1:06am on 09/27/08
- Wow. This is from our local Liquor store mag (that some of you know of). It came out only 2 weeks - Marg CDN - 2:24pm on 09/25/08
- REC: Pasta Place Curry Soup - a pureed soup he'll LOVE! - cheezz - 4:20pm on 09/26/08
- OMG! Cheezz -- I am going to have to buy a LOT of cauliflower! - PatBastrop - 1:07am on 09/27/08
- HA! Let me know if you try it. [NT] - cheezz - 1:19am on 09/27/08
- I plan to -- not going to Austin this weekend (Austin City Limits going on) - PatBastrop - 2:26am on 09/27/08
- You'll probably brush elbows with my DD.... I love Austin, but it's too HOT/HUMID for me :) [NT] - cheezz - 1:20am on 09/28/08
- I made this for breakfast this morning, well sort of... - Dawn_MO - 5:38pm on 09/29/08