Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
What size casserole do you usually use for this?
Joined: Feb 5, 2007
Posted to Thread #12069 at 2:01 pm on Sep 26, 2008
Other messages in this thread:
- 12069. YooHoo, Richard in Cinci....Thanks for such a great recipe! Rec: Russian Potato Casserole with [LINK] - orchid - 11:08pm on 09/25/08 (6)
- This one is legendary. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:03am on 09/26/08
- Amen to that. [NT] - MarilynFL - 1:24pm on 09/26/08
- What size casserole do you usually use for this? [NT] - MoNJ - 2:01pm on 09/26/08
- Mo, I've used a glass 10x12 Pyrex or a large deep 8" casserole. Of course, - MarilynFL - 2:52pm on 09/26/08
- oh boy, comfort food at its best! Is the Lipitor baked in? [NT] - AngAk - 4:51pm on 09/26/08
- I put this in my Master Cook and scaled it waaaay down. There are just 2 of us. [NT] - orchid - 2:54pm on 09/26/08