Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ann, The recipe is incomplete .... here is the rest of it.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #12254 at 12:01 am on Oct 14, 2008
Pour the custard into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer's directions. (You can also still freeze this ice cream, though it will not be as smooth; see instructions, pg. 637)
When the ice cream is thickened and frozen, cover it and place it in the freezer until nearly firm. Let soften slightly in the refrigerator before serving.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12254. Question on Classic Home Desserts "Grandmotherís Lemon Custard Ice Cream" recipe [LINK] - Ann - 11:44pm on 10/13/08 (4)
- Ann, The recipe is incomplete .... here is the rest of it. - GayR - 12:01am on 10/14/08
- I love that book! [NT] - Joe - 12:12am on 10/14/08
- Thank you GayR for for finding it! I appreciate your help. NT [NT] - Ann - 10:20am on 10/14/08
- Happy to help, Ann. [NT] - GayR - 11:41am on 10/14/08