Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
SUPER easy recipe... you can adapt it to another fruit... peach or strawberry maybe?
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #12258 at 5:00 am on Oct 16, 2008
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 12258. I am going to be receiving 2 quarts of organic goat yogurt on Thursday. - Dawn_MO - 8:17pm on 10/14/08 (10)
- tatziki, tatziki and more tatizki. Also yogurt mixed with a tad of brown sugar to top crisps or - Nan - 9:04pm on 10/14/08
- I second that!! Raita and Tzatziki should be served with a straw! Or naan... or pita... [NT] - cheezz - 10:45pm on 10/14/08
- REC: Mango Lassi [LINK] - cheezz - 10:37pm on 10/14/08
- My daughters and I LOVE this and we've never made it. - Lana in FL - 2:01am on 10/16/08
- SUPER easy recipe... you can adapt it to another fruit... peach or strawberry maybe? [NT] - cheezz - 5:00am on 10/16/08
- No, has to be mango, but our Indian shop has canned mango puree :) [NT] - Lana in FL - 8:41pm on 10/18/08
- REC: Apple Streusel Coffee Cake - cheezz - 10:39pm on 10/14/08
- Our favorite new snack is frozen blueberries topped with sweetened yogurt.... - Sandi in Hawaii - 6:41am on 10/15/08
- I don't know, I have never had it before. My friend came into a bunch of it - Dawn_MO - 2:56pm on 10/15/08
- no, it doesn't taste like goat cheese... just a little thinner than regular yogurt [NT] - cheezz - 11:10pm on 10/15/08