Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks so much for update!!! Wish I could pop over and help you with some cleanup. My friends in
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #12306 at 9:36 pm on Oct 18, 2008
Galveston felt blessed to find their homes pretty intact, major flooding in ground floors. And, most of them have power back now.
But, when they got back to town after evacuation, two of the favorite watering holes were up and running with plywood windows, generaters for a few coolers.
So glad you are safe! and thanks again,
Other messages in this thread:
- 12306. Hi, OMG...fast and not so painless!!! - joanietoo - 9:12pm on 10/18/08 (8)
- I also made a very good scallop salad that night......"Fried Scallop Salad" - joanietoo - 9:17pm on 10/18/08
- wow... all that going on and you're cooking??! now that's a *real* woman for ya :) [NT] - cheezz - 10:29pm on 10/18/08
- I know! Can you believe it...Hurricane Sally here is cooking! Glad all are safe J. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:28am on 10/19/08
- The worst thing for my DH through all this was..... - joanietoo - 9:24pm on 10/18/08
- Thanks so much for update!!! Wish I could pop over and help you with some cleanup. My friends in - Nan - 9:36pm on 10/18/08
- Wow, the wierdest is the coach lamps! Your storm painted with Van Gogh's brush! Glad everyone is OK [NT] - PatBastrop - 11:09pm on 10/18/08
- I love that swirly image you invoked, Pat. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:23pm on 10/20/08
- so good to hear from you Joanie. [NT] - AngAk - 7:27pm on 10/20/08