Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
D....do you need a lot? I have several zip-lock baggies full of different colors
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #12312 at 11:09 am on Oct 19, 2008
yellow, orange, red, white, blue, brown....all but green I think. A friend and I were making those chocolate butterflies from Whimsical Bakehouse and she went a little crazy buying different colors.
If you don't need a whole load for some particular purpose, I can certainly stick some in a bag and wizz it off to you.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12312. Can anyone direct me to Merckens chocolates homepage? I have tried to find it and I cannot. Thanks [NT] - Dawn_MO - 11:02pm on 10/18/08 (7)
- Apparently, they don't have one. You can find Merckens chocolate at King Arthur Flour [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 11:38pm on 10/18/08
- WOW!!! King Arthur Flour charges $9.95 for 1 lb. bags, plus $6.50 postage!! - cheezz - 4:37am on 10/19/08
- Oh, and btw, here is the contact info for Merckens directly... - cheezz - 4:45am on 10/19/08
- D....do you need a lot? I have several zip-lock baggies full of different colors - MarilynFL - 11:09am on 10/19/08
- Thanks Meryl, cheezz and Marilyn, for your efforts and offers.! - Dawn_MO - 1:10pm on 10/19/08
- Let us know how it goes! [NT] - cheezz - 2:10am on 10/20/08