Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks Meryl, cheezz and Marilyn, for your efforts and offers.!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #12312 at 1:10 pm on Oct 19, 2008
cheezz, thanks for finding the direct contact information for me. That was what I was looking for. I am thinking about making chocolates and such for the Farmer's Market and I want to do some formulating with it. We used to be partners in a chocolate and ice cream store in Davis, CA and used Merken's Yucatan chocolate for our chocolates. They were nice to work with and were great about sending us samples to formulate with.
Thanks for the offer Marilyn, but I think I will be sticking to dark, milk and white chocolates.
This may not be what I will end up doing, but it is something that is not at the Farmer's Market now, and something I want to at least experiment with. Thanks again everyone!
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 12312. Can anyone direct me to Merckens chocolates homepage? I have tried to find it and I cannot. Thanks [NT] - Dawn_MO - 11:02pm on 10/18/08 (7)
- Apparently, they don't have one. You can find Merckens chocolate at King Arthur Flour [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 11:38pm on 10/18/08
- WOW!!! King Arthur Flour charges $9.95 for 1 lb. bags, plus $6.50 postage!! - cheezz - 4:37am on 10/19/08
- Oh, and btw, here is the contact info for Merckens directly... - cheezz - 4:45am on 10/19/08
- D....do you need a lot? I have several zip-lock baggies full of different colors - MarilynFL - 11:09am on 10/19/08
- Thanks Meryl, cheezz and Marilyn, for your efforts and offers.! - Dawn_MO - 1:10pm on 10/19/08
- Let us know how it goes! [NT] - cheezz - 2:10am on 10/20/08