Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Music City Missy||
I WON'T touch the stuff from Asia these days after hearing horror stories
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #12332 at 5:55 pm on Oct 20, 2008
from a friend in the food & hospitality industry that travels over there. Particularly China but I'm avoiding it all now. I want as much US/Canada seafood as possible and so far no reports on bad stuff from South America.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12332. Shrimp and Preservatives: Part 1 - MarilynFL - 3:21pm on 10/20/08 (4)
- Thank you for your timely post - deb-in-MI - 3:41pm on 10/20/08
- Very interesting, Marilyn - CathyZ from Kauai - 5:40pm on 10/20/08
- I WON'T touch the stuff from Asia these days after hearing horror stories - Music City Missy - 5:55pm on 10/20/08
- 20 years ago, I know Mexico and South America did NOT have to follow any of the rules - MarilynFL - 7:52pm on 10/20/08