Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.

Close
Joe

Yes, it would kill the bacteria but it would not destroy any toxins they may have left behind.

Veteran Member
8089 posts
Joined: Dec 14, 2005

Options

Posted to Thread #12338 at 1:13 am on Oct 21, 2008

There's a whole list of those that Sandy could quote too. (I have that same book somewhere.) So while you wouldn't risk a bacterial infection, you still could get really sick.


Other messages in this thread: