Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Heads Up! Purchased "The Best Casserole Cookbook Ever," by Beatrice Ojakangas and got half
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #12343 at 1:10 pm on Oct 21, 2008
way through it (book is 640 pgs.) and I must say this book is a must if you enjoy casseroles. There is so much information and the recipes sound fantastic and will be trying some this week.
The book is a paperback, with some color photos. I am a fan of her cookbooks and in my humble opinion this is another winner from her.
If you go to Amazon.com and search you can see inside the book, index, etc.
My only negative comment is the ingredient print list is printed in a pale red and I find that very hard on the eyes. Wish it would have been printed in black .... so much easier to read.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12343. Heads Up! Purchased "The Best Casserole Cookbook Ever," by Beatrice Ojakangas and got half - GayR - 1:10pm on 10/21/08 (4)
- Agree - looks like a good one. I picked one up at Costco over the weekend! [NT] - CactusSue - 2:37pm on 10/21/08
- Olga posts so many good recipes from Beatrice. I must look into this one. [NT] - AngAk - 5:26pm on 10/21/08
- unless of course there is an intervention to stop me from buying yet another cookbook. [NT] - AngAk - 5:27pm on 10/21/08
- Thanks for the info! We love casseroles at our house. [NT] - GeorgiaRose - 6:59pm on 10/22/08