Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Tessie in Cincy||
Thanks Pat & Marilyn - Fondant is the way to go if...
Joined: Feb 9, 2006
Posted to Thread #12337 at 7:30 pm on Oct 21, 2008
we want it to look classy and taste good too. There's a cake decorating shop here in town we'll be contacting to see if we can get the colors we need since the minimum order directly from them is $200 (ouch).
Now instead of a firehat she's thinking an airplane since he works on them by day and fights fires by night. I told her she should marry a firetruck and an airplane and put a little firefighter in the cockpit. It's a good thing she's an artist with a steady hand cause that's so not me. I'll let you know what we end up with. -T
Other messages in this thread:
- 12337. Looking for help with a grooms cake - Firehat - Tessie in Cincy - 9:23pm on 10/20/08 (7)
- There's one at this website. I wonder what kind and how much color you [LINK] - PatBastrop - 9:34pm on 10/20/08
- You can buy fondant already tinted to black...not too bad either. In fact [LINK] - MarilynFL - 9:50pm on 10/20/08
- Thanks Pat & Marilyn - Fondant is the way to go if... - Tessie in Cincy - 7:30pm on 10/21/08
- Is that $200 from the fondant supplier? heck, I'll mail some up to you. In fact, I can - MarilynFL - 10:59pm on 10/21/08
- how about an airplane that's on fire? cover all the bases :) [NT] - cheezz - 11:20pm on 10/21/08
- Perfect!! [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:31am on 10/22/08
- There is a nice picture of one at Coolest-birthday-cakes.com [LINK] [IMAGE] - DawnNYS - 11:37pm on 10/23/08