Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
HA!! Did you and Laur enjoy your time away?
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #12347 at 2:56 am on Oct 22, 2008
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 12347. Do I need a special sharpener for a Sudoku chef's knife? I see Whustof has one. TIA [NT] - Janet in NC - 8:34pm on 10/21/08 (11)
- Sorry, but I am so intrigued: What is a Sudoku knife? (And do they simplify Sudoku puzzles?) :) [NT] - ErininNY - 8:42pm on 10/21/08
- yeah. they cut the solving time in half. [NT] - rvb - 12:21am on 10/22/08
- 7-in. Hollow Edge Santoku Knife. I have one and I need to know too NT [NT] - Ann - 11:01pm on 10/21/08
- sorry for the typo, it is Santoku, Erin, just great knives [NT] - Janet in NC - 11:35pm on 10/21/08
- You do need a special Asian edge knife sharpener for a hollow-ground Santoku [LINK] - Sandy_in_Philly - 11:48pm on 10/21/08
- This is the one Sandy. I hope I have not already ruined my knife with a regular sharpener. [NT] - Janet in NC - 12:48am on 10/22/08
- I run mine over the steel. Use a 20 degree angle instead of a 45 and it works great. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 6:24am on 10/22/08