Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Reminder New York Metro--The Great Flushing Chinese Noodle Adventure
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #12352 at 2:37 pm on Oct 22, 2008
So far it's Erin (formerly of Prague, now of NYC), CynUpstateNY, Sandra (formerly of NYC, London and Australia, now back in New York), and me visiting from Cincinnati. All are welcome to join us for this Chinese culinary adventure.
We will be meeting for lunch on Thursday, October 30th at noon.
I'm open for meeting places, however it might be easiest to meet there. According to Google Street View, there is an Old Navy Store at the intersection of Main and Roosevelt at the #7 Subway station exit (end of the line) which would be a convenient landmark. If you're leaving from Manhattan, you can get the #7 on 42nd St. at Broadway/Seventh Ave., Fifth Ave. or Grand Central. Take the #7 to the end of the line and you're there.
Other messages in this thread:
- 12352. Reminder New York Metro--The Great Flushing Chinese Noodle Adventure [LINK] - Richard in Cincy - 2:37pm on 10/22/08 (4)
- Yay! I can't wait. :) [NT] - ErininNY - 8:01pm on 10/22/08
- Me too! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 2:28pm on 10/23/08
- Me three! [NT] - Sandra in New York - 4:14am on 10/29/08
- That was tremendous fun! :) Great to meet you all. Sorry we missed you, Cyn! - ErininNY - 1:22am on 10/31/08